Sunday, October 25, 2009

This week‘s blog is about Bloom’s Taxonomy

This class is the first time that I have been exposed to Blooms Taxonomy. It is also the first time that I have ever been exposed to creating web pages and Web Quest. I have never been introduced to or heard about a higher level of learning, along with how to go about using Bloom's Taxonomy. In some aspects it reminds me of asking open ended questions to make the students think more and then no one is wrong with an open-ended question. It is not easy creating open ended questions and it is not easy thinking about how to create higher level learning with the Bloom’s Taxonomy.
I think that learning how to use the Bloom’s Taxonomy theory is challenging and will be difficult for me to get the hang of but think that it will help me to challenge and help my students grow in their academic carriers. Just as open-ended questions will also help me to help my students on the road to a positive self-esteem and academic success.

No comments: