Monday, November 30, 2009

A few things I am greatfull for this semester

I have had a lot of frustration this semester learning a lot of new technology. I am also grateful for some of this knowledge and technology. I have been able to set up and use the wiki for another class. It enabled us to get an A on our cooperative learning project. The wiki made it easier for us to communicate and cooperate rather than send multiple emails and phone calls. The information that we needed to share was right in front of us. I still have a lot to learn in regards to the wiki but am willing to spread my wings. I do not care for twitter. I am not sure what purpose it could be used for in an elementary classroom. However I have learnt more about it and am able to make an informed decision regarding whether or not to let my children to use it.

No comments: